Sleep Dentistry of Portland is pleased to offer Lumineers. Give your smile a makeover with these advanced veneers that are easy and painless to prepare and place.
Look Forward to Smiling Again
Ultra-thin Lumineers can help solve irregularities like crooked, cracked, or discolored teeth.
They are applied to the front teeth to improve their color, size, or shape — making them permanently whiter and transforming your smile.
Lumineers can treat many aesthetic issues, including:
- Teeth discolored from age or use
- Front teeth that are worn or chipped
- Gaps and other spaces between teeth
- Crooked teeth
Are Lumineers Right for Me?
Most patients are good candidates for Lumineers, and they have some specific advantages over traditional veneers:
- Can be applied in as few as two visits
- Are ultra-thin for your comfort
- Are reversible
- Usually don’t require shots
- Rarely involve any drilling of sensitive tooth structure
After getting a precision mold made, you only need one more visit for the dentist to check fit and shade before painlessly attaching Lumineers to your teeth.